|Assignment No. 01 (Graded)
SEMESTER Spring 2017
CS101- Introduction to Computing
|Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 08/05//2017
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment is other than .doc or .docx file.
- The submitted assignment does NOT open or file is corrupted.
- The assignment is copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
- For clarity and simplicity, you are required to Upload/Submit only .doc or .docx file.
The objective of this assignment is:
- To understand the practical implementation of decimal data conversion into binary data conversion.
- To understand the basic concept of fundamentals gates and how to use it to solve a problem.
- To understand the basic concepts of creating tables using HTML tags
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline
Q.1: You are required to solve the given Boolean Expression by writing the output in the following truth table.
((A+B) Å C/)/ + AB/
|A||B||C||B/||C/||A+B||(A+B) Å C/||((A+B) Å C/)/||AB/||((A+B) Å C/)/+ AB/|
Q2: Convert the following decimal number to binary number. You have to show all conversion steps.
Q3: You have to write the HTML code for creating a table as shown in the following screenshot. You have to write your own VU Id, name and last degree. All the values in the table should be center aligned.
Note: No marks will be given if student does not write his/her own VU id, name and last degree.