Question No 1: Marks 10
As per VU degree requirement, you have started internship in XYZ Internationals Company. XYZ Internationals is considered as a standard in Web Development and has clients from all over the World. It’s working environment is quite competitive and even as an internee you need to be a useful resource. Mr. A is your supervisor and working as Web developer in XYZ Internationals. To judge your skills, he has given you a task of designing a web page of IT Solutions as depicted in figure 1.
Initially, you are required to write the following commands in HTML.
- Assign title “IT Solutions” to Webpage.
- Write Heading “Welcome to IT Solutions” in Bold.
- Write “Software Support and Hardware Support in separate lines. This text should have one line space from above and below text.
- Give hyperlink of email@example.com on web page.
<h1><b>Welcome to IT Solutions</b></h1>
You can also email us at <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com</a>
Question No 2: Marks 10
After designing that web page, your next task at XYZ Internationals is to develop a Scientific Calculator for binary operations. Your supervisor, Mr. A, suggests you to first perform certain binary operations to refresh your concepts for better logic development which involve the following:
- i) Convert 110111011 into decimal.
- ii) Convert 128 into binary.
- b) Complete the truth table for following Expression.
|A||B||C||B‘||A B‘||A+C||A B‘ (A+C)|
a) i) Convert 110111011 into decimal.
ii) Convert 128 into binary.
so 128 in binary would be 10000000
b) Complete the truth table for following Expression.
|A||B||C||B’||A B’||A+C||A B’ (A+C)|
DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE