You are required to make a presentation consisting of 5 slides. Detail about each slide is given below with the screenshots as samples. Please read given requirements carefully and follow them as they are mandatory and each of them carries some marks. Marks will be deducted if any of the requirements is missing.
Detailed Description of Assignment Requirements:
- First slide should contain your name on the top, then Student ID, your VU Email ID, and finally your picture.
- If you have any issue regarding uploading your own picture, then you can use any picture.
Sample Slide 1
- In this slide you will mention all the courses you have taken so far.
- You have to provide information regarding courses taken up to maximum of two semesters.
- If you are in the first semester then you will create only one table, otherwise two.
- If you have taken more than two semesters than you will only provide information regarding first 2 semesters.
- Information provided should be in same format as shown in below slide.
- If provided information will not be in tabular format, then marks will be deducted.
Sample Slide 2
- In this slide you will insert a spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet will have the information about the obtained marks in all the assignments and quizzes for each course in this semester.
- We have provided dummy values in the example screenshot. You will only write your own obtained marks for each assignment and quiz in the provided format.
- If you had any non-graded assignment(s) in this semester, then you can choose any number from 1 to 20 as the obtained marks for that assignment.
- If the result of an assignment is not declared yet, then you can choose any number from the range of numbers specified above (e.g. 1 – 20).
Sample Slide 3
Slide 4 & 5
- Based on the data provided in the spreadsheet regarding assignments and quizzes of the current semester, you will create Bar Charts for assignments and quizzes separately.
- Slide 4 should contain the Bar chart for assignments whereas slide 5 should contain the Bar chart for quizzes.
- Both Bar charts should only be created inside PowerPoint by taking data from the spreadsheet on the third slide.
Sample Slide 4
Sample Slide 5
- You have to implement slide transition for every slide (e.g. whenever we move from a slide to another, it should be done by some kind of animation. For example fly in, blinds etc)
- Contents of first and second slide should also be displayed in form of animation.
- Do implement these transitions and animations otherwise marks will be deducted.
Click Here to Download Solution