|Question: Marks 20
Write a C++ program to create and save students information into linked list.
Your program should fulfill following requirements.
1) Your program will save the information of student into a student object.
2) Then create list of students which will save into a liked list. The structure of Student object and Students list is showing above in the diagram.
3) After making the list of students, give 3 options to user to perform some search operations from the list as given below.
I. Show all students from the list who are enrolled in the course (code entered by user).
II. Show all students from the list who got greater than or equal CGPA mentioned by user. Suppose user entered 3.4 then all students who got 3.4 or more CGPA should show on the screen.
III. Show all students from the list who got greater than or equal to Marks mentioned by user. Suppose user entered 65 then all students who got 65 or more Marks should show on the screen.
4) User should be able to repeat different type of searches without closing the program. You can see this functionality in Sample Output Demo video attached with assignment file.
5) For demonstration of required solution, watch attached “Sample Demo” video file.