2. Objects communicate each other through “Message”
3. When we write the keyword “inline” with a function, then it is always treated by the compiler as inline function “True”
4. Constructor have same name as the class name
5. If we have an overloaded constructor in our class, then compiler construct the default constructor
6. If some of objects exhibit identical characteristics, then they belong to: “Different classes”
7. Which one is not the main feature of object oriented programming? “Exception handling.”
8. Storing data and functions in a single unit (class). Data cannot be accessible to the outside world and only those functions which are stored in the class can access it
9. Which one is not an example of a model?
10. Behaviors of a type of objects are represented through.
Download Here Solved Quiz Myquizcs304DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE