The objective of this assignment is:
Giving the idea of the most commonly used RDBMS for designing physical database systems i.e. SQL SERVER. It is used to design systems physically either through Query Analyzer OR Enterprise Manager.
Important things to consider before doing this assignment:
- This Assignment is the continuation of third Assignment. Taking in consideration the same case study of Education and Requirement Testing (ERTS), conceptual database has been provided in the form of an ERD.
- Now you have to complete your next phase of the Database Development Process which is physical database design. You will create it by utilizing the ERD provided in the next page.
In this assignment you will focus only on the tasks given below:
- Open the Query Analyzer/SQL server management studio, and create a new database with your student id, like a sample screenshot provided on the last page of this assignment file.
- You are required to transform all entities given in the below ER diagram into tables.
- You have to transform all entity attributes into columns.
- Define appropriate data types of each attribute.
- Apply entity integrity constraint by defining primary key, and foreign key of each entity.
- Insert 5 rows in each table.
- Write an SQL query to apply left outer join between table APPLICANT and CELL_NUMBER and show the result.
- Take screenshots of your work, and paste them in your solution file (.DOC file).
Note: Use all concepts and techniques you have studied so far discussed particularly in lectures 25-32.
PART OF ENTITY RELATIONSHILP DIAGRAM OF Educational and Recruitment Testing System (ERTS) IS GIVEN BELOW:
Download the Solution Here CS403_4_Solutionby VUFaceBookDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE