Q#1: The following table contains different types of “Information Sources”.
|Sr. No||Sources of Information|
|2||Description of trip|
|3||Analyses of social policy|
You are required to write each of them against its correct category in the following table. [10 Marks, 1 mark for each]
|Primary Sources||Secondary Sources||Tertiary Sources|
|Questionnaire||Political analyses||Research papers|
|Interviews||Analyses of social policy||Historical criticism|
|Description of trip|
Q#2: A representation of the structure of an organization is given below: You are required to name the structure (Flat, Tall or Hieratical) with three valid reasons to justify your choice.
Following diagram gives a sample visual preview of how a Tall Organisation Structure looks like. Click on following image for a zoomed or enlarged view.
Advantages of Tall Organisation
Advantages / Merits / Benefits of Tall Organisation are :-
- The quality of performance will improve due to close supervision.
- Discipline will improve.
- Superior – Subordinate relations will improve.
- Control and Supervision will become easy and convenient.
- The manager gets more time to plan and organise the future activities.
- The efforts of subordinates can be easily coordinated.
- Tall Organisation encourages development of staff.
- There is mutual trust between superior and subordinates.
DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE