ABC bank is using a computer based information system. Keeping in view the following cases in mind, you are required to identify the different types of Information Systems suitable for these cases and write their number in corresponding columns:
Transaction Processing System
Management Information System
Office Automation System
Decision Support System
Executive Support System
Knowledge Support System
1. A customer withdraw some amount through cheque
2. A customer withdraw some money through parent bank ATM machine
3. Bank wants to keep track all the customers who withdraw money through ATM on a particular day.
4. Bank plans to generate 40% of its sales from business loans.
5. A customer submit some amount to his account
6. A customer withdraw some money through other bank’s ATM machine
7. Bank plans to offer home loan to its customers who have more than 5 million rupees in their bank account
8. Bank wants to keep track all the customers who withdraw money through cheque on a particular day.
9. Bank plans to open a new branch in the busiest business market.
10. Bank plans to offer some insurance policies to its customers who have more than 5 Lac in their Transaction Processing System Management Information System Office Automation System Decision Support System Executive Support System Knowledge Support Systembank account
11. Bank wants to forecast the number of employee those will be promoted on meeting their sale targets.
12. Bank sends an email to the entire customer that there ATM service will remain off due to maintenance on a particular date.
13. Bank plans to decrease the interest rate for its business loan customers.
14. Bank plans to monitor employee performance in order to give performance reward to its employees. 15. Banks wants to forecast the number of formers those will take agricultural loan for the upcoming wheat season.
3.TPS or MIS
15.MISDOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE