IdevSpot-Solutions for Software Companies
IdevSpot provides a range of innovative and reliable eBusiness softwares for companies intending to start their own online business and earn profits by offering membership services.
IdevSpot is specifically designed for software markets, It’s scalable and integrated solution includes a full-featured, modular and secure eCommerce platform, a partner order and revenue management system, as well as a constantly expanding worldwide affiliate network.
IdevSpot market-proven eCommerce solution enables software companies to rapidly embrace industry shifts, reach customers effectively, and adopt new business models with a view to optimizing profitable revenue across online and offline channels.
IdevSpot wants to develop a new software application named IdevSpot-AutoHost. This project was started to provide a framework for distributed execution of collaborative projects.
The main features required for this IdevSpot-AutoHost application are:
It will be the Web hosting billing software.
It will automatically handle account billing (Paypal) and hosting account creation.
Your clients will be able to pay for their hosting account and start using it without any effort on your part.
Consider yourself as a part of software development team in this company, and Keeping in mind the fact that through the use of this software, your clients will be able to pay for their hosting accounts online. You are required to answer following questions keeping in view the above mentioned constraints.
A. Which language evaluation criterion you will keep in mind to select an appropriate language to develop this software? Explain your answer in detail. 
We can use PHP as it is easily integrated with Paypal.
1. PHP is an open source programming language and it is free.
2. PHP is user friendly like simple and easy to learn compare to other programming languages like C, C++, and ASP.net.
3. PHP can be easily integrates into HTML, even you can manage it without using HTML as well.
4. PHP is cross platform support language and it can be supported on most web servers and runs on all major operating systems like Linux, Mac OSPHP can be used to develop web applications for personal websites to e-commerce applications and community portals sites e.g. discussion forums, blogs etc.
5. PHP doesn’t use a lot of the system’s resources so it runs fast and doesn’t tend to slow other processes down. It is typically used as an Apache module, written in C, so it loads and executes quickly. It works well with other software and can be quite fast. PHP is also fairly stable and since it is open source, the PHP community works together to fix any bugs. The community offers technical support and continuously updates the code further expanding PHP’s capabilities.
6. Another key advantage of PHP is its connective abilities. PHP uses a modular system of extensions to interface with a variety of libraries such as graphics, XML, encryption, etc. In addition, programmers can extend PHP by writing their own extensions and compiling them into the executable or they can create their own executable and load it using PHP’s dynamic loading mechanism.
B. Keeping in mind the above mentioned application features, Relate your application to the best suitable application domains? 
C. What measures should be taken into account while coding to make the application run faster by using compiler with less compilation speed? 
We can use Zend Framework for PHP.
- Zend Framework can be used as a component library and the components can be decoupled as much as possible.
- Zend Framework also provides MVC components. MVC helps isolate business logic from user interface. HTTP Requests are mapped to a particular function in the user land controller class. Zend Framework also implements the front controller pattern.
- Zend Framework is useful for Web & CLI programming and component having argument parsing functionality.
- Zend Framework has comprehensive documentation functionality and reference guide, easily available for download.
- There are several official & unofficial Zend Framework online forums and communities, where many developers write blog, articles and share knowledge & useful tips on Zend Framework.
- Zend Framework follows industry best practices and helps in generating quality codes. The components of Zend Framework are unit tested using PHP Unit and easily extended.
- It is easy to install. You just need to download the code to your library directory and include it in your application. Many Linux distributions offer Zend Framework as a package from their repositories.
- Zend allows web developers to develop and deliver very interactive web applications to their clients in a cost effective way. Delivery time is faster due to the reusability of the code, this reduces time-to-market of a developed product.