Total Questions: 52
Total Marks: 80
Total MCQs: 40 (Each of 1 Mark)
Total Short Questions: 4 (Each of 2 Mark)
Total Short Questions: 4 (Each of 3 Mark)
Total Long Questions: 4 (Each of 5 Mark)
1.Differentiate between fountain model and RUP. (2)
2.Formula for MTBF. (2)
3.A student claims that requirement errors are most common type of software errors and are most costly to fix. Do you agree? (2)
4.Which one is the ad hoc level? Level-1 or Level-2 or Level-3? (2)
5.How defect removal effciency can be increased by revision? Explain. (3)
6.State the advantages of waterfall model that are helpful for project managers. (3)
7.Write down the format fo compound number normay used for relase version. (3)
8.Differentiate between organizational maturity and process capibility. (3)
9.What roes the producers and the reviewer play in reviwe meetings? (5)
10.Ina human resource application, information of an elmployee is added by entring some general information. In addition to general informations, the employee is salaried or hourly employee. The user has determined that an employee must be either salatied or hourly. Either type have informatins about dependencies. dentify the RET in abovr situation. (5)
11.a chat messenger is realeased and its version is 1.0.0 .it only posses chat functionality now. after 1 year there are different major features are added lilke audio/video calls, files sharing and data sharing. now what version number this chat messenger posses? (5)
12. A code was given and we have to re-factor the code by CDCF re-factory method. (5)
CS605 FINAL TERM PAPER…2 Marks….
- Why in the software engineering measurements are collected?
- Fault tree can be used to predict the chain of events?
- “Message chain” can be a bad smell in the coding justifies it with reason?
- CCB stands for what?
- Write down the guide line to make a review meeting success full?
- What characteristics of extreme programming make it different to the other life cycle models?
- If the requirements are not traceable then what will be the impact on the requirement management?
- Is this correct that in the Reverse engineering we move from lower abstraction to the higher abstraction level?
- A technical review meeting is attended by the Review leader, the reviewer and the producer. Write the roll of producer and the reviewer in the meeting?
- Why the “Large classes” and “Duplicate code” are considered as bad smell give at least one reason for each?
- We can ensure the 100% risk free software development process, can weguarantee that during the entire software development process there will b no occurrence of any risk. Comment with the reason?
- When ever change is required, CCB decide allow to happen or deny. If it is decided that change is necessary it is needed ECO engineer change order is generated. What types of information are depicted by ECO?
DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE