Question 1: Marks 00
Suppose we are going to program PIC. How can you write the C statements for the following requirements:
1. To access the values of registers.
2. To access the values of IRR (Interrupt Request Register)
3. To read the value of port 20 and place in a variable “a”.
4. To read the values of ISR (Interrupt Service Register).
5. To notify the slave PIC for EOI.
6. To declare a character for pointer that represents the starting address of keyboard buffer.
Question 2: Marks 00
Discuss the various methods to prevent a TSR program for memory resident repeatedly.DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE