Question 1 :
In the given situations kindly identify, which one is project and which one is process?
- The sequence of tasks is not normally repetitive and may not be known at the outset.
- Has an objective or outcome to be accomplished and ends when that objective is accomplished.
- Provide ongoing maintenance for GM vehicles.
- Is generally ongoing and doesn’t normally have an end.
- Is a repetitive sequence of tasks and the tasks are known at the outset since it is repetitive.
|Question no 2:|
Let suppose you are required to develop software for common public use where public’s requirements are dynamic and they will provide feedback on regular basis. Being a professional in software management you are leading a team of software engineers and you want to choose the process model first for having an effective design model before proceeding to coding and maintenance phases. Which process model will you choose and why you choose the selected process model? State any two solid reasons.DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE