Question No 1:
Write a paragraph of 300 words about your favorite restaurant using different kinds of conjunctions. You must have at least one coordinating, one subordinating, and one correlative conjunction in your paragraph.
My favorite restaurant is OK restaurant, in this place serves good food. It is a small and comfortable place located in Jampur. In others words, it is safe, calm and relaxed place. I love to eat pizza. I really like pasta for this reason it is my best option to choose. However, in this place served delicious food like Chines korma and others.
The restaurant is very modern and cozy and always has a place for children to play in. It is also known for their Happy Meals, which contains a hamburger, French fries and the always desired toy. There is one employee in charge of cleaning the tables always after a costumer finishes eating their meal.As most Pakistani restaurants, the menu was mind-bogglingly large. They serve breakfast from 7am to noon, and on Sunday until 2pm. After that you can choose from the extensive lunch and dinner menu. For starters there are soups, salads, and a variety of hot appetizers including Nachos with Chicken Chili
The same thing happens with the bathrooms they are always neat and clean and the mirror is always bright and shining. After the university, when I get hungry, immediately I think in this place to eat. Almost always, I eat supreme pizza with a cold Ice tea. Also, It is my favorite place to eat because in others place I don’t like the way that the waitress take the orders, when served the food long time after or they are miserable, for me is so stressed out and irritable to go it again. To have this option maybe because is the best of Jampur, for me. When I finish the meal, I go out so.
In the end, I would like to say I am glad the restaurant has maintained its reputation. People not only visit the OK restaurant for its mouthwatering food and spectacular view but they also prefer to celebrate their important occasions and life events at OK restaurant. Over the years, this restaurant has made a special place in the hearts of the people of which can be seen every night; the huge crowd of visitors proves their fondness of this restaurant.
Question No 2:
Write a paragraph of 250-300 words on the topic ‘Feminism in Islam’. Provide your genuine research.
There are a lot of misconceptions about Islam especially in relation to women and feminism. In Islam men and women are different yet equal. Women are treasured in all forms as human’sbeings, believers, daughters, sisters, mothers, wives. To give a brief introduction, here are 12 quotations depicting women’s equality to men and status in Islam belonging to the Qur’an and the hadith (sayings/teachings) of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW).
- The most complete believer in faith is the best in morals, and the best among you is the best to their wives.
- And among Allah’s signs is this He created for you mates from amongst yourselves that you might find peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect.
- They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them.
- O Messenger of Allah! Who is most deserving of my fine treatment He said, “Your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then your nearest, then nearest.
- Observe your duty to Allah in respect to the women, and treat them well.
- I went to the Messenger of Allah (SAW) and asked him: What do you say about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them.
- Verily, women are the twin halves of men.
- And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women.
- Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty that will make for greater purity for them and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what appear thereof that they should draw their veils over their bosoms.
- When one of them gets a baby girl, his face becomes darkened with overwhelming grief. Ashamed, he hides from the people, because of the bad news given to him. He even ponders should he keep the baby grudgingly, or bury her in the dust. Miserable indeed is their judgment.
- Their Lord responded to them. I never fail to reward any worker among you for any work you do, be you male or female you are equal to one another.
- The believers, men and women, are helpers, supporters, friends and protectors of one another, they enjoin all that is good, and forbid all that is evil, they offer their prayers perfectly, and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah will bestow Mercy on them. Surely Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
DOWNLOAD SOLUTION HERE