ENG301 VU Current Midterm Fall 2012 Paper 8 December 2012
All mcqs frm past paper (10)
1.A letter that completes a valid contract between a buyer and a seller is called:
> An order letter
> An acknowledgement letter
> An inquiry letter
> A sales letter
2. When the company thinks your audience will be interested in what you have to say or willing to cooperate, it usually opts for:
> Indirect approach
> Direct approach
> Neutral approach
> Modern approach
3.A formal style is characterized by more———— sentences.
In which communication expressions are not encoded in words?
> Verbal and written
2 question (2)
1. standard part of business letter
baki yad ni
2 question (3)
1.direct apporach business letter
2.inquiries and refusal
2 question (5)
1. important part of meeting
2.perception (nonverbal part of effective business letter
1. Write 2 points when we use direct approach?
2. What are the optional parts of letter?
3. Write a note on message editing?
4. Write a letter to wast management committee for information of various problems of dispose off e.g empty paint cans, used batteries etc.
5. What are the points of good will letter?