As announced earlier, the web interface for making your date sheet is being launched on the following link:
Note: You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Tuesday, May 7, 2013. Seats will be available on a ‘first come first served’ basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
1. Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at email@example.com)
2. Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
3. Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
4. Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
5. Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
6. Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.