MGT211 Introduction To Business Quiz No 1 Fall 2012
- Environmental forces that are controllable are called?
- ———- is the simplest form of business organization, which is owned and controlled by one man
- Which of the following enjoys limited liability?
- In which organization, people join as volunteers
- ——- Meeting is the first meeting after commencement of business.Management is the back-bone of a__________:
- Two or more people or organizations join hands and decide to do a business, formed a seperate entity.
- A document containing information regarding internal and external matters of the business is called:
- In the business plan, when making financial projections, which of these would NOT form part of the plan?
- The activities that are undertaken for personal satisfaction and not to earn profit or income are known as___________.