1. Estimated cost of Sydney Opera House was:
2. News reporters are generally considered as performing the ________________ role.
3. Fredrick Taylor was the student of:
W. Edwards Deming
4. Primarily managers perform which of the following tasks?
Directing the activities of other people
5. Each subordinate should report to one and only one superior is called:
Unity of command
Unity of direction
6. Quantitative Viewpoint gave emergence to:
Human Relation views
7. he SWOT approach assesses an organization’s:
Speed, Wants, Order, Timing
Studies, Workflows, Opportunities, Trials
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Signs, Worries, Objectives, Techniques
8. Goals are often called which of the following?
The basis for all the other functions
Managements’ do or die objectives
A lot of other names by various organizations
9. Department Head, Project leader and division manager are positions associated with one of following level of management
None managerial level
10. The people who work under the first line managers are often called by all of the following names EXCEPT:
Semi skilled workers
11. In a call center supervisor coordinates with manager on work shifts of subordinates on daily basis. This role is described as
12. Which of the following leadership is the ability to create and articulate a realistic, credible, and attractive vision of the future for an organization or organizational unit that grows out of and improves on the future?
13. Which of the given factor emphasizes the constraint of rational decision making?
14. Which of the following encourages efficiency and productivity and is consistent with the goal of profit maximization?
Theory of justice view
15. Monitoring organizational progress towards goal attainment is called:
16. The people who work directly on a job or task and have no responsibility for overseeing the work of others are called:
Non managerial staff
17. Which of the following statement best describe the Globalization?
Organization dealing with business community at national level
Interaction & Integration among peoples and governments of different centuries at global level
Link between an organization’s decisions and activities and its impact on the national environment
18. What type of an organization actively creates, acquires, and transfers knowledge within itself and is able to modify its behavior to reflect new knowledge?
19. Labor unions, employees, suppliers, customers, clients, and public interest groups are all examples of:
20. Which one of the following approaches to management has also been labeled as operations research or management science?
The qualitative approach
The quantitative approach
The experimental approach
The theoretical approach